Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fascination with nutrition

During the beginning of September of last year i got more involved in the gym and what not because 1) i wanted to feel better and 2) i don't like going alone to the gym and to my biggest surprise and luck my roommate loves working out so i go with him. Now a year later i am feeling better than ever and am missing the gym supplied by my University at Rutgers! Although exercise was a important factor that helped me feel better, the proper nutrition definably made the difference. Even today I follow better nutritional practices because i learned a lot from my roommate. For example i stay away from white wonder bread because of its "Hydrogenated"contents and trans fats. I also stray from the fried foods as well as the deserts which i had a relatively easy time avoiding. The fried food was harder to avoid in my opinion haha! Not only did i eat healthier but i also supplemented myself with vitamins, Sure you take a vitamin one day and you say "Pfft...i don't think this is doing anything!!!" I thought the same thing too, but in the long run it definably makes a difference. In my experience the exercise and good nutrition made me feel great. I have not gotten ill in a long long time too. In fact I think the only time i did get ill was during my winter semester as a result of stress with finals lol. Aside from that i feel great even today.

I just used the 100 Healthpack. It says to drink a set number everyday because the supply is for one month, but i have to say that i think in my case you can actually stretch those pills and use them for more than a month. Your suppose to take two packets of vitamins everyday. One in the morning, but also one in the afternoon. I don't know..maybe its to give your body maximum absorption of the vitamins? Whatever the reason its definably worth looking at. Sometimes though i would just take a AM packet and thats it because i forget etc(hey im a college kid and am doing things here and there so yea i forget! hehe). Either way they proved to be very useful and i definably recommend it to anyone looking for a healthier and better start to their lives!

You can get more information at:
http://www.nutripro.usana.com/mystory_en.cfm
Good luck!!

No comments: